Alright, I am back for PART 2!! Snack from Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia! If you looking for PART 1, here is the link.
Snacks From Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia! PART 1
– Malaysian Snacks – Snacks From Ayer Hitam, Johor, Malaysia! PART 1
SO, what snacks do I eat this time?? Here you go :
1. Bipang Kacang – Sweet Peanut Snacks
2. Gula Kacang Tumbuk – Peanut Candy
3. Tempe Bulat Pedas – Spicy Rounded Tempe
4. Pisang Sira / Kerepek Pisang Manis – Sweet Banana chips
If you watch my video and notice something weird with my video, it is because I have to re-record my video twice. One in the afternoon and one in the night. It is because my memory card is not enough to support my extra babbling. Hahaha! I even did not realize it until I watch it again. Pheww!
I am happy if you guys would rate this video and share to your friends! Give comment to me if there is anything that I could improve for a better review! Again, I am proud to be presenting this Malaysian snacks and chips!
See you next time and thank you!! ;D