Healthy Pancakes?? Here’s the recipe that is very simple and very healthy!!
You can eat it as your breakfast or workout snacks because it contains high in potassium and proteins!!
All you need are:
• 1 ripe banana (large/medium)
• 2 eggs
● (Optional) 1/2 cup or 6 tables spoon of oat flour – you can blend your oat to use as flour.
So, how to cook it??
1. Cut your banana into coins and break your eggs into a bowl.
2. Mash it all until it become a smooth texture batter.
3. If you don’t have oat flour, you can start to cook it.
4. Or you can put your oat flour and mix it well and cook it on your non sticky pan !!
Make sure to use just a little oil to cook ,okay?? It is to avoid your pancakes to absorb too many oil.
No sugar needed because you’ll get a sweetness from your banana. But make sure your banana is ripe and sweet. if not,you’ll get a blend taste pancakes. 😦
You may serve it with natural honey or unsweetened maple syrup, if you prefer to eat healthy~ 🙂
This recipe provides for 8 mini pancakes! Have a fun healthy cooking!
Stay Wow and wink wink~!! 😉 ;D
#Fitness #eatclean #eathealthy #eatsmart #diet #recipe #pancake #banana #cook #fun #Oatmeal #breakfast #workout #snacks
I’ve finally made this pancakes after I tried in my hostel by using rice cooker.. but final result is totally different from this.. hahaha!!